Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our first priority is helping you to maintain your great oral health. Taking care of your teeth and gums keeps them healthy and also protects your general health. We believe that educating our patients is an important part of the service we provide, and we will answer all your questions completely so you understand the treatments you need and how they promote oral health.
We’ve listed a few of the questions our patients ask most often. If you find that your question is not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact our office. A member of our professional team will be more than happy to provide the information you need.
- How often do I need to have my teeth cleaned?
- Can you fix my crooked teeth?
- Does Invisalign® really make my teeth straight?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- Is laser dentistry safe?
- What is gum disease?
- Why do my gums bleed when I brush?
- Do you accept dental insurance?
- Do you treat children?
- When should I start bringing my child to the dentist?
- What is dry mouth and what can I do about it?
- Do teeth whitening toothpastes really work?